Ontario Premier Doug Ford says he fully supports Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's decision to invoke the Emergencies Act to deal with the 'freedom convoy' protests last winter.
. Critics have called for the provincial government to be present to ask questions about the decision-making behind the scenes — and to answer questions about its own role.He said he had not been asked to testify at the inquiry.
During the second week of the protest in the nation’s capital, the three levels of government held conference calls on Feb. 7, 8 and 10 to strategize how best to put pressure on the occupiers."From the provincial level, there was no elected official," he said. Kanellakos said he shared the mayor’s disappointment but felt the OPP was participating and collaborating.
المملكة العربية السعودية أحدث الأخبار, المملكة العربية السعودية عناوين
Similar News:يمكنك أيضًا قراءة قصص إخبارية مشابهة لهذه التي قمنا بجمعها من مصادر إخبارية أخرى.
Without a Ford on the ballot, Etobicoke North faces uncertain electionFor the first time in 22 years, Etobicoke North won't have a Ford on their municipal election ballot.
اقرأ أكثر »
With no Ford name on the ballot, Etobicoke North faces uncertain electionNot having a Ford on the municipal election ballot after 22 years has left some voters in Etobicoke North unsure about who to support in the Oct. 24 election, but others say it is chance to elect a representative who will be more receptive and responsive to the complex needs of the diverse ward.
اقرأ أكثر »
Ford supports fed use of Emergencies Act, but Ontario not at earlier meetings | National NewswatchNational Newswatch: Canada's most comprehensive site for political news and views. Make it a daily habit.
اقرأ أكثر »
Ford ‘very disappointed’ Ottawa candidates won’t use strong mayor powersOntario Premier Doug Ford says he’s disappointed that Ottawa’s leading mayoral candidates are promising not to use “strong mayor” powers the province instituted last month.
اقرأ أكثر »
Ontario education workers, Ford government set to resume bargaining todayThe province’s five major education unions are all looking for new deals with the government after they all expired on Aug. 31.
اقرأ أكثر »
Harrison Ford Joining The MCU To Replace The Late William Hurt In ‘Captain America 4’Harrison Ford has found his next franchise. The 80-year-old actor is taking his talents to the Marvel Cinematic Universe to play General Ross, previously portrayed by the late William Hurt, sources have confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. The 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' star will appear as Ross in Captain America: New World Order, which will…
اقرأ أكثر »