The Ontario Provincial Police warned the support from Canadian political figures for the \u0022Freedom Convoy\u0022 was likely to embolden protesters.
The assessment was in a report compiled Feb. 6, more than a week after demonstrators first arrived in the National Capital Region, many driving large, honking semi-trucks.Sign up to receive daily headline news from the Ottawa SUN, a division of Postmedia Network Inc.By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. Postmedia Network Inc.
The intelligence, which was presented as evidence to the public inquiry examining the federal Liberal government’s use of the Emergencies Act, did not mention any political figures by name, but did, however, mention the federal Tories.
المملكة العربية السعودية أحدث الأخبار, المملكة العربية السعودية عناوين
Similar News:يمكنك أيضًا قراءة قصص إخبارية مشابهة لهذه التي قمنا بجمعها من مصادر إخبارية أخرى.
OPP sent Ottawa police intelligence warning Freedom Convoy would stay 'long-term': inquiryThe testimony contradicted earlier testimony that Ottawa police chief Peter Sloly had told officials he had no intelligence warning him the protest could…
اقرأ أكثر »
Ottawa police used boilerplate plan used to prepare for 'Freedom Convoy'A senior Ottawa police officer says the service at first brought out a boilerplate plan that had been used for other downtown events when preparing for the 'Freedom Convoy' protest in January.
اقرأ أكثر »
Senior Ottawa police officer says force should have taken intelligence about truck convoy more seriously | CBC NewsA senior member with the Ottawa Police Service says the force should have taken intelligence that suggested the Freedom Convoy protesters planned to stay past two days more seriously.
اقرأ أكثر »