Duterte all set to issue SRP on COVID-19 tests – Palace
In a radio interview, Presidential spokesman Harry Roque said that they are just waiting for the decision of the President on the matter.
“Well, inaantay na lang po natin ang desisyon ng Presidente, tapos na po lahat ng staff work ,” he said.In a text message, Roque said that he will follow up on the status of the EO. However, he said that while the public awaits the signing of the EO, he reminded those in need to be tested that there are affordable testing services in the country that cost as low as P1,500 to P2,000.
The Department of Health submitted to the Office of the President last month a recommendation for the issuance of an EO that imposes a ceiling on the prices of RT-PCR tests. In one of his press briefings in September, Roque said that it was not impossible for President Duterte to issue an order putting a price ceiling on RT-PCR tests.
المملكة العربية السعودية أحدث الأخبار, المملكة العربية السعودية عناوين
Similar News:يمكنك أيضًا قراءة قصص إخبارية مشابهة لهذه التي قمنا بجمعها من مصادر إخبارية أخرى.
Duterte likely to approve price cap on COVID-19 tests: Palace
اقرأ أكثر »
Duterte likely to issue order on COVID-19 test price cap, spokesman saysPresidential spokesperson Harry Roque says the request is awaiting President Rodrigo Duterte's signature to become an executive order.
اقرأ أكثر »
Porn star Rocco Siffredi tests positive for COVID-19Italian porn star Rocco Siffredi said Wednesday that he, his wife, and two sons and their employees have all tested positive for the coronavirus.
اقرأ أكثر »
Almost ₱78-B released for COVID-19 response under Bayanihan 2With less than two months before the Bayanihan 2 law expires, the Budget Department says it has released nearly ₱78 billion out of the ₱140 billion allocated for the government's COVID-19-related programs.
اقرأ أكثر »
Cities reboot: Will adapting to COVID-19 change urban life for good?
اقرأ أكثر »
China's Clover Biopharmaceuticals applies for COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials in PHFDA Director General Eric Domingo announced on Friday, October 30, that Chinese company Clover Biopharmaceuticals has applied to conduct clinical trials for the coronavirus vaccine in the country.
اقرأ أكثر »